Seriously Geeky Sundays (SGS) is a weekly blog prompt for geeks. Below you can find a list of previous prompts for Seriously Geeky Sundays. If you’ve missed any and would like to complete one then please do! You’re welcome to post any past prompt under the title ‘Seriously Geeky Series’ at any point or under the usual SGS name on a Sunday in place of a normal prompt if that week’s prompt doesn’t appeal to you. If you do the latter, please make this clear in your post so people don’t get confused 🙂
There will also be some free weeks coming up namely around Christmas and the New Year.
In short; join in, have fun!
A Few Rules
Just a few little rules:
- Please link back to the Seriously Geeky Sundays post when you post your answers to the prompt. This helps others join in the fun and also pings back to me so I can see your answers too! 🙂
- Seriously Geeky Sundays is a blog prompt and is designed to be completed on a blog or in a vlog. If you don’t have one then join in the fun by posting your answers in the comments each week! 🙂
- If you have a spare few minutes take some time to check out some of the other bloggers who have joined in Seriously Geeky Sundays – you never know who you might meet 🙂
- When promoting your posts to social media please use the hashtags #seriouslygeekysundays and/or #sgsun6 so others can find your posts.
- Please try to remember to use spoiler tags/warnings for brand new shows and movies.
- The whole point of Seriously Geeky Sundays is to have fun by expressing our geekiness and sharing it with each other. Sometimes people will say things you don’t agree with and that’s ok. The world would be a really dull place if we all acted the same way.
Please Note: The word fandom is used in questions as shorthand for ‘book/TV show/movie/video game/etc.’ Please feel free to replace ‘fandom’ with whatever term or media works best for you.
You can find the questions for April here.
You can find the questions for May here.
- 3rd – Freedom of the Press
- 10th – Families
- 17th – Food
- 24th – Geek Pride
- 31st – What makes you smile?
You can find the questions for June here.
You can find the questions for July here.
You can find the questions for August here.