Welcome to the Seriously Geeky Sundays July edition. It’s month four and this month we’re talking love, sunshine, adventures in outer space and all things conventions. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Taking place every Sunday there are six questions for bloggers to answer. You can pop over to the Seriously Geeky Sundays page for more information and see the themes for the next four months. You can take part every week or just pop in when a week catches your fancy. Every week I post my own answers and include link-up for you to pop your own link in so others can check them out your post too.
Please Note – The word fandom is used in questions as shorthand for ‘book/TV show/movie/video game/etc.’ Please feel free to replacement ‘fandom’ with whatever term or media that works best for you.
Here are the Seriously Geeking Sundays questions for July!
July 5th – Romance is in the air
July 6th is International Kissing Day so today we’re diving into the world romance this week.
- Who is your favourite couple?
- What is your favourite romantic scene?
- What is the perfect fictional place for a romantic date?
- Some romantic scenes are adorable, and then some are just plain awkward. What’s the most awkward scene you can recall?
- What is your favourite wedding scene?
- Pick a fandom and play kiss/marry/avoid!
July 12th – Summer Time
It’s summertime in the western hemisphere so this week we’re thinking about the warmer time of year and tropical climates.
- What is your favourite summer movie?
- What is your favourite summer scene/moment from a fandom? This could be something specific to hot weather i.e. trip to the beach or a holiday/road trip, or something that happened during the summertime.
- What is your favourite fictional tropical location?
- If you could go on holiday to any fictional place where would it be?
- Which fictional characters would you choose for a road trip?
- Pick a fandom and create an ice cream flavour based on it!
July 19th – Galaxy Adventures
Tomorrow is National Moon Day, the anniversary of when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. It’s a day in our history when our world got that bit bigger and that means it’s time to talk about adventures in Galaxies Far Far Away.
- What is your favourite sci-fi fandom?
- What is your favourite fictional planet?
- Who is your favourite alien character?
- What is your favourite alien species?
- What alien creature would you like to have as a pet?
- What is the most visually stunning alien landscape you’ve seen in a fandom?
July 26th – Conventions
It was supposed to be San Diego Comic-Con weekend this weekend. So many conventions have been cancelled this year so we’re living vicariously this week as by talking all things conventions.
- Have you been to a convention and if so, how many?
- What was the last convention you went to?
- What is your favourite convention memory?
- Which convention would you love to go to?
- Who are you hoping to see at a convention next?
- What is your favourite purchase from a convention?
Over to You
What do you think of this months questions? Let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to check out the Seriously Geeky Sundays information page for all the information and the themes for the next few months!
Share this post!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the top of the post <3
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.