The aim of this blog is to give an open and honest view point into the life of someone living with chronic illness, disabilities and bad eyesight. Including reviews of products and tutorials is an important part of this because these are factors that most bloggers do not need to take into consideration. It’s all well and good having a fantastic beauty product, but what if the packaging isn’t suited to someone with disabilities? If you can’t open the product then it isn’t much use. Likewise, beauty tutorials have a tendency to be by people with 20-20 vision, who don’t need to hold a mirror right in front of their nose just to be able to see where they’re pointing their mascara wand. These issues and many more are things I and many others have to deal with on a daily basis, and I think it’s time for some reviews that take these into account.
- I openly disclose in a review if a company have sent me a product to review.
- I do not accept requests for reviews that request do-follow links. This includes any with a paid incentive to do so as this is considered a link scheme.
- All content is written by me, in my own words. While I am happy to include agreed upon keywords, I won’t be posting anything that has been dictated to me for a product review. If you’re interested in getting an article written by a 3rd party posted here at Just Geeking By please see the Sponsored Post information.
- I require compensation in return for product reviews and you can find my prices listed here.
- If I am very unhappy with a product and have absolutely nothing positive to say then I will inform the company and allow them to decide if the review is posted. Likewise, I am happy to return items sent provided postage and packaging has been paid covered by the company.
- If you require an item to be sent back to you after it has been reviewed (where possible) then please be prepared to provide postage and packaging.
- I will only agree to post a review if terms have been agreed by both parties. Submitting a request does not automatically qualify you for a review; it just means I am reviewing the request.
- I may require more information about a request and will contact you using the e-mail address submitted. If you fail to reply then I have the right to delay or deny your request.
- If there is a delay in posting a review I will notify the requester as soon as possible – while I try my best to schedule things so this does not happen, I am a disabled blogger and cannot always control my circumstances. This is stipulated in all contracts for working with me.
What Will I Review?
My Review Wish List will give you an idea of what I’m interested in, however, I am pretty much open to reviewing anything, with the exception of fanfiction and websites. While I have experience reviewing websites in the past it isn’t something that I’m currently interested in, nor do I have time to dedicate to trawling through pages after pages. I also do not consume alcohol, smoke, or gamble so any related products to those activities are not relevant to me. I also have no interest in anything related to finance.
Image Credits: Unsplash.No tags for this post.