Welcome to the first in a brand new series here at Just Geeking by; the Zodiac Series! This series will be two-fold; it will be bringing together information about each zodiac sign’s unique style, including tips for achieving that style, and it will be collecting zodiac products. First up is the Taurus, the bull and in this post, I will be helping you find your unique Taurus style with help from some fantastic astrology sources. Then I’ll be highlighting some of the exquisite, quirky and downright adorable items out there dedicated to Taurus women. These are just some of my top picks and the rest can be found on the dedicated Pinterest board below!
Symbol: The Bull
Ruling Planet: Venus — the planet of beauty and love
Physical Attributes: Deep and soulful eyes, long and elegant necks, delicate jawlines1
Traits: Hard-working, Resourceful, Reliable
Colours: Pink, Pastel Blue, Light Green
Fashionable Taurus: Jessica Alba, Christina Hendricks, Dianna Agron2
College fashion explains that Taurus women love a classic vibe to their wardrobe with well-made clothing with unique detailing, which means they do tend to go for the more upmarket and expensive clothes. That doesn’t mean they can’t be patient though and wait for just the right bargain to save a few pounds! Like their symbol, the bull rules over the throat and neck pay attention to your neck area by drawing attention to it with scarves and necklaces.
This is seconded by Who What Wear who states that for a Taurus “style is synonymous with quality”, but don’t worry about holding out for that designer item. It doesn’t make you a label snob just because you know how to appreciate the finer things in life. They recommend Blues, earth tones, and neutrals as your complimentary colours.
For makeup Star Sign Style says to take inspiration from Taurus’ ruling planet Venus and go for a feminine look. Pinks and florals, in particular, are flattering for a Taurus, and use muted pinks to accentuate your lips. Miss Malini offers more examples, suggesting earth-tones for your eyes such as taupes, emeralds and shimmery browns and embody your love for all things classic with a simple but classy french manicure.
- There is no doubt that you will make a statement with this unique Art Nouveau Taurus necklace by claycessories, Etsy, £55.00.
- Carry the star with you every where you go with these Taurus Astrology Drop Studs by Wolf & Badger, £79.
- Sparkle with style in this lovely Taurus Charm Bangle by ALEX AND ANI, The Jewel Hut, £29.99.
- Combine May’s birthstone and your Zodiac sign with this Birthstone Bracelet with Taurus charm by BishBoshBecca, Etsy, £34.00.
- Hold your head high and show your Taurus pride with these elegant Silver Stud Bull Earrings by SpikyLeaves, Etsy, £25.68.
- Simple, classy and effective, this Taurus Ladies Zodiac Symbol Tshirt is also a fab price, Not on the High Street, £20.00.
- At first glance this Star Sign Sweat from Next appears quite bland, but turn it over and it will show you the stars, Next, £24.00.
- Look the part in these magnificent Taurus Blue & Gold Leggings by EvyLane, Etsy, £38.09.
- Take the word by storm with a ferocious little bull at your side when you’re wearing this Taurus T-Shirt by Mariana Moreno, Redbubble, £20.14.
- Get sporty or just comfy in this Screen printed Taurus zodiac hoodie by Oldtownshirts, Etsy, £21.35.
- Glow with the power of the earth as your channel your element with this Revolution My Sign Eyeshadow Palette Earth, Superdrug, £6.00.
- Being stylish isn’t just about looking the part; smell as classy as you look with this Taurus Zodiac Perfume Travel Spray Gift Set by ZodicaPerfumery, Etsy, £30.50.
- The smell of the earth and the wild will bring you some comfort with this Taurus Zodiac Soap from BareEndsSoap, Etsy, £6.16.
- Shimmer and shine as you embrace your feminine side with these earthy mellow pinks from Revolution’s My Sign Lip Gloss Earth Collection, Superdrug, £5.00.
- Soak in a bath with this special Taurus Bath Soak specially crafted with ingredients designed to draw out the best qualities of your star sign, Etsy, £6.67+.
- Capture the essence of the stars with this hand-painted Taurus Zodiac Bookmark from Etsy, £2.10.
- Look stylish and classy in your meetings with this cut out notebook from the Portico Zodiac Collection, John Lewis, £6.00.
- Embellish your tech and stationery with this geometric sticker of the bull by Casandra Merson, Redbubble, £1.69.
- Go bold and gold with this gorgeous Taurus notebook from Wordery, £8.44.
- Appeal to a Taurus’ desire for well-made crafts with this beautiful handmade bank art journal made from recycled paper by IndianJournals, Etsy, £9.17.
- Embrace the might of the bull kitty in this adorable Taurus Kitty Cat Zodiac Shirt by PhaedraMSJones, Etsy, £14.52 +.
- Keep a little bit of your star sign with you at all time by adding this cute little Fimo Taurus to your desk,Etsy, £5.96.
- Keep your pennies safe and sound with the help of this helpful Little friendly orange cow clutch purse, Etsy, £21.32.
- Stand out and show your love for Cacti with this Taurus Cactus iphone case by Michelle Treurniet, Redbubble, £23.82.
- Who can resist the utter cuteness of this Kawaii zodiac-Taurus sticker? Not me! Redbubble, £1.98.
- Help find balance in your life with the help of healing and protection crystals in this Taurus Astrology Crystal Talisman Kit, Book Despitory, £7.27.
- Earth tones and wood beads create this elaborate Apple Watch Band with Taurus charm, Etsy, £38.21.
- Embody your inner bull with this felt Taurus hat by MezaZivs, Etsy, £68.78.
- Cart your goods around in this stylish Taurus Constellation Tote Bag by irinatsy, Redbubble, £11.00.
- Dripping with gold and teal, artistic strokes bring a modern feel to this Taurus iphone case by KatsCustomStudio, £8.24.
Over to You
Are you a Taurus or do you have a Taurus woman in your life? Is there anything here or on the Pinterest board that caught your eye? Have you ever bought a zodiac specific gift for someone? Let me know in the comments!
Support Just Geeking By
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the end of this post <3