September? Where did that come from? This year has just blown by and soon I’ll need to start thinking about things I want to achieve before the year ends, as well as planning blog posts for Christmas and reviewing the end of the year!
As I said in my August goals, I didn’t want to overdo it because I was just getting back into the swing of things and only had a few weeks left of the month to go. This time it’s the start of the month and I’m gradually piecing my life back together, enough to actually plan things again.
- Scheduling – I’ve been slowly getting things back on track, however, I seem to have become a magnet for every cold and bug that I come across. I’ve been feeling pretty rotten and sorry for myself, and quite peeved about missing physio for two weeks. This week we have no class, so I’m glad for a week off to rest without any guilt. Generally my scheduling has improved, so this month is just about continuing that and getting more things in order.
- Diet – I had aimed for September to be the start of getting back on my diet, and sadly, it’s going to take a bit longer. I need to feel better, and get more energy before I can start cooking and preparing meals properly again. It takes a lot of energy out of me and right now that doesn’t exist. So instead I just want to try to cut down on things in preparation for changing my diet again.
- Reading – I cannot believe that I need to actually add this to my to do list. I’m still unsure about what exactly is going on with my reading habits right now. Comics? Yep, fine, devouring them. Actual books? For some reason I just cannot seem to find the motivation to pick up one. It’s not that I have nothing to read; I have plenty and even books I’m desperate to read! I think it may be related to CFS and my energy levels, and my brain is warning me away from doing too much. The problem with CFS is that it isn’t just about physical energy, it’s mental energy as well and my brain works at a pretty fast pace. Always thinking, planning, taking in knowledge and so I’m a pretty big and fast reader – until recently. It could be that it’s just some weird mental block, or I need to heed my body’s warning system and not worry about it for now. I want to try and see if I can figure out which it is this month, so maybe try reading for 5-10 minutes a day? Maybe that will kick start it, maybe it’s just the starting point that is the problem.
Yep, still ongoing, still need to get back to it. Not much else has changed on this front!
- Blogging – I managed to get some stuff prepared in advance, however, more needs to be done to get everything working smoothly. That’s the plan this month because last month ended up being a bit of a rush thanks to me cramming two birthstone series into one month. I also have some product reviews to get up and really need to put up the Spoonie interview questions at last. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of ongoing behind the scenes adminy stuff.
- WordPress Tags plugin – I really need to find a decent wordpress plugin to handle my tags. I had a look before and couldn’t decide what to try out, so this month I need to bite the bullet and see if any of them will do what I need.
- Gallery Updates – I didn’t get much of this done at all so the same as last month; add new screenshots and get some admin stuff sorted out. I’ve already started pre-sorting the screenshots into folders so this shouldn’t be a big job.
- Bullet Journal – This is the month that I get off my ass and get it sorted. Really, I mean it! My poor Bujo has been ignored for so long and I miss it, I hate that it’s being pushed to the back burner so often.
World of Warcraft
I got most of my list done last month; Death Knight campaign and mount completed, and obtained all the Trial of Style sets from the event.
- Keep up with new Argus content.
- Level Warlock & complete order hall campaign.
- Try for Mage Hidden Artifact skin
- Collect Inscription Recipes from Raids & Dungeons
- Finish Tailoring quests.
- Catch up on skinning quests on Death Knight.
Over to you…
So how is your September looking? Is it a busy time for you or a quieter one? Anything fun planned? Let me know! If you have your own monthly goals post please leave me a link to it 🙂
Support Just Geeking By
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the end of this post <3
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.