Happy Saturday everyone! This week the Argus patch went live on the World of Warcraft servers and so this week Sharing Saturday is dedicated to the Draenei that once called Argus home. I’ve collected a selection of Draenei products from around the internet so you can share your Draenei pride or show your support as they take the fight to the Legion!
- World of Warcraft Ladies’ Draenei Robe, $129.99, from Think Geek.
- Gift of the Naaru *LIMITED EDITION RUN* Holographic Print, £15.97, by LSmithIllustration.
- Yrel – Worldof Warcraft fanart earrings, £57.49, by Tishaia.
- World of Warcraft “Draenei” Tree of Life pendant, £5.99, by AllTheShiningStars.
- The Naaru have not forgotten us T-shirt & other products, various, by Skye Alexandra Bulmer.
- Exodar University Top & other products, various, by gedaldra.
- Azuremyst Isle – World of Warcraft ATLAS Staring Zone Travel Poster, £3.59, by DCMJS.
- World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor inspired Elekk Plushie, £13.37, by MacroCrafts.
- Will Is My Weapon – Print – Yrel World of Warcraft Draenei Alliance, £9.58, by BrandiYorkArt.
- Icon of Argus sticker & other products, various, by Tzsycho.
- Shem Reznict art print, £19.99, by Glenn Rane.
- Phadalus the Enlightened art print, £19.99, by Glenn Rane.
I noticed in my hunt that poor Draenei are one of the most under presented races when it comes to World of Warcraft products. Do you have any Draenei products to share? Would you like to see other race and/or class specific products? Let me know in the comments!
Share this post!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the top of the post <3
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.