Pearl is a gorgeous one to style because it is open to so many different shades; pearls aren’t always white! They can be cream, beige, pink, blue, lavender and even darker shades of grey, blue and lavender. Essentially, they’re the dusty hues of these colours. So look for dusty pink, dusty blue and dusty lavender to pop some colour in. Due to the multi-tonal nature of pearls you can mix and match, and I’ve found a lot of great floral and patterned tops that use these colours.
The Birthstone series will be exploring the world of birth stones and creating a pinterest mood board filled with style ideas related to that month’s birthstone and related colours. There will be women’s fashion, jewellery, make up, accessories, colour palettes and some home decor items thrown in too. This series will be posted on the third or fourth Saturday of every month.
You will quite often find pearl listed as bridal jewellery, especially on Etsy; don’t be put off! Pearls can be worn all year round and for all occasions!
- Pearl Cluster Necklace from Curvissa.
- Aphrodite earrings by Kimberley Selwood from Jersey Pearl.
- Peacock Pearl Pendant from Monkey Puzzle Jewellery.
- Honora Cultured Pearl Bracelet Stainless Steel from QVC.
- Knitted fresh water pearl earrings by TheWoollyTangle.
- White Mother of Pearl Filigree Ring by KRAMIKE.
Pearls are relatively cheap in comparison to other birthstones, and sometime it’s not easy to tell the difference between dupes. So this time around ‘dupes’ is a mixture of faux pearls, beads and generally cheaper versions of pearl jewellery.
- Blue denim pearl embellished choker from River Island.
- Floral Earrings from Marks and Spencers.
- Pearl & Blue Statement Stone Earrings from Yours.
- Pearl Charm Bracelet by LottieofLondon.
- Silver Pearl 3 Pack Earrings from Quiz.
- Faux Pearl Open & Mixed Rings from ASOS.
- Pearls colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Pearl Bag colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Cultured Tones colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Winter Greys colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Easter Treasures colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Flora Hues colour palette. View it here on Pinterest.
- Grey Floral & Butterfly Boat Neck Top from Yours.
- Stripe Wrap Top from What about this?
- Ruffle Trim Lace Panel Plus Size Top from Rose Gal.
- Pink Suede Biker Jacket from What about this?
- Blue and White Stripe Cotton Pearl Detail Shirt from Quiz.
- ASOS Top in Mesh With Ruffles & Pearl Embellishment from ASOS.
- Peach Chiffon Pearl High Neck Maxi Dress from Quiz.
- Cotton Blend Lace Skater Midi Dress from Marks & Spencers.
- Pink Floral Dress from Yours.
- Printed Choker Skater Dress from Select.
- Beachtime Pleated Beach Dress from Curvissa.
- Embellished Kimono Maxi Dress from ASOS.
- Pink Pearl Strap Flatform from Quiz.
- White Crochet Lace Cowgirl Boots by Heartenhandknits.
- Lace Inlaid Ankle Boots from Curvissa.
- Pearl Sandals from Curvissa.
- Light Pink Floral Mesh Ballerina Pump With Bow from Yours.
- Blue Broderie Anglais Lace Up Plimsoll from Yours.
- Lalita Embellished Statement Bando from Accessorize.
- Cream hair clip set from Accessorize.
- Crystal pearl barrette by AllThingsBAB.
- Pearl Hair Grip from Studio.
- Pearl Heart Clips from ASOS.
- Rose Gold Leaf Headwrap With Tie Closure from Claires.
- Owl Scarf by Shovava.
- Silver satin bag with lace and pearls by SophistiKatebags.
- Silver Dot Scarf from Curvissa.
- Blue faux pearl embellished denim cap from River Island.
- Cream Rucksack from Marks & Spencers.
- Enamel Cut Oversized Sunglasses from Marks & Spencers.
- Essie Nail Gel Couture Twill Seeker 80 from Superdrug.
Miss Sporty Precious Pearl Nail Polish Mother-of-Pearl 20 from Superdrug.
- Attraction Nail Polish by PromisePolish.
- “No Shirt? No Pants? No Problem!” Nail Polish by PepperPotPolish.
- Demogorgon Nail Polish from Rainbow Connection.
- Ciate London Mini Nail Polish in Iced Frappe Gelology from Marks & Spencers.
- Autograph Colour Luxe Quad Eyeshadow in Platinum from Marks & Spencers.
- Matte Nude Lipstick by CrushCosmetics.
- Pale Dusty Pink Eye Shadow by Kmms.
- Vincent Longo Pearl X Eyeshadow in Gypsy Rose from ASOS.
- Collection Speedy Highlighter in Pearl Sheen 1 from Superdrug.
- Miss Sporty Waterproof Eyeliner in Millionaire Precious Pearls from Superdrug.
- Pearl White Reversible Dual Phone Charger from Claires.
- Pearl Holographic Earbuds from Claires.
- Pearl Notebook-type mobile phone case by pajour.
- Silver Pearl Planner Paper Clip by ShopChic Designs.
- Ted Baker Pearls of Wisdom Womens Mini Notebook & Pen from Hurn & Hurn.
- Ted Baker Womens Thistle Brogue A5 Notebook from Hurn & Hurn.
What do you think; is pearl a birthstone you think you could style? Do you find yourself leaning towards a particular shade/type of pearl?
I hope you’ve found something you like in this post, and if not there’s plenty more on the pinterest board! I’ll be adding a few more things to the board from time to time so don’t forget to follow it. If you have something you think I should add, especially if it’s something you’ve created let me know!
Share this post!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the top of the post <3
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.