Sorry Gemini! I didn’t forget you, I promise. As I explained in my update I lost a few weeks and I’ve been playing catch up. I knew I wasn’t going to make the ‘deadline’ (21st June) so I aimed for before the end of the month instead. Hopefully you’ll forgive me when you see what goodies I have in store for you 😉 As usual there’s a pinterest board filled with loads of things I’ve found on my search, and I’ve included the best and my favourites to show you in this post. ((Banner credits: Zodiac brushes by Sabriena and background image from Public Domain Images.))
Symbol: The Twins
Ruling Planet: Mercury — the planet of communication
Physical Attributes: Shoulders, arms, hands ((Symbol, element, ruling planet and physical attributes information credited to Astro Style.))
Traits: Witty, Charming, Adventurous
Colors: Orange, Yellow, Magenta
Fashionable Gemini: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Zoe Saldana, Natalie Portman ((Traits, colours and fashionable Gemini information credited to College Fashion.))
For Gemini’s style is all about three core features according to College Fashion; youthful, eclectic and funky. This is an expression of the dual nature of their star sign, and they can often be found mixing two totally different styles together. Somehow though they always make it work, while any other star sign would look a mess Gemini’s look playful and flirty. Who What wear agrees with this, and suggest adding classic staples in bright cheery colours to combine two styles. Colours they recommend for Gemini’s include vibrant yellows, orange, and magenta.
Halter-necks and shoulder-bare tops are a must have in any Gemini’s wardrobe, Star Sign Style explains as a Gemini’s best feature is the neck, the part of the body that divides into two, starting at the shoulders. They’re also known for being expressive with their hands so accessorising with some bangles and bracelets adds an extra jingle to your outfit.
For make-up it’s all about the eyes, Star Sign Style advises, explaining that Gemini have beautiful bright eyes full of sparkle that just need a little help to frame them. Pop on some eyeliner and use a highlighting shade (bright white is ideal they suggest) in the inner corner of the eyes and over the lids. Shimmering eyeshadows are also recommended, especially paired with a dark eyeliner.
Take that shimmer to your cheeks, Miss Malini says, and take inspiration from June’s birthstone the pearl with some pearlescent blushes to give you a nice glow. Embody the duality of your sign with sparkling eyeshadows combined with a contrasting bold liner to create a two-tone look. Keep your lips neutral to let your eyes do the talking, with shimmery lip glosses suiting Gemini’s best. As for a Gemini’s nails, Miss Malini says go bold and express yourself with vibrant colours, especially Gemini’s signature colour yellow.
- These hoop zodiac earrings by FRAMELRY fit right in with the eclectic and funky style of a Gemini, mixing two styles to create these bold earrings, Etsy, £30.32.
- Simple and understated, this Gemini Midi Ring from Love by Luna lets you show your Zodiac pride in subtle way, Love by Luna, $16.00.
- The duality of the Gemini sign is represented by this cleverly designed necklace by Orbis London, with the hair reflecting a Gemini’s free flowing personality and emotions. A perfectly symmetrical iconic Orbis crystal is placed between both sisters to balance their personalities, House of Fraser, £34.99.
- This boho inspired bracelet is made from leather and rich Czech glass in the contrasting shades of purple and gold, creating a funky accessory that would look good in any Gemini’s collection, Etsy, £29.84+.
- Get in on the layering trend with this Gemini layering necklace set while also appealing to your star sign’s interest in mixing styles with one necklace featuring charms and the other lettering, Urban Outfitters, £16.00.
- Bold colour and classic font, two different styles coming together to make this Gemini t-shirt on point for any fashionable Gemini, Next, £12.00.
- Gemini’s show off that fabulous neck of yours with this lovely Slouchy Off Shoulder Oversized Sweatshirt by XpressionTees, Etsy, £18.84.
- This Gemini Skull Pullover Hoody with it’s different take on the usual Gemini twin’s design will appeal to a Gemini’s eclectic sense of style, Redbubble, £33.61.
- Mix styles with this Gemini Girl Tee from Nasty Gal in a Gemini’s favourite vibrant shades of yellow and orange, Nasty Gal, £15.00.
- This beautiful skater skirt is filled with vibrant colour and features the Gemini constellation, allowing you to be loud and proud about your star sign, Etsy, £47.11.
- Lime Crime’s Gemini Zodiac Eyeshadow is just what every Gemini needs to add that shimmer to their make up look, Princess Polly, £10.14.
- This Glitter Peach Gemini eyeshadow is a wonderful vibrant shade that will add a spot of shimmer to a Gemini’s eyes, framing them perfectly, Etsy, £2.33.
- Described as being the best shade to compliment a Gemini’s moods, this bright and cheery yellow nail polish by NCLA is bang on trend for any fashionable Gemini, Shopspring, $18.00.
- An eyeshadow palette designed with the changable moods of a Gemini in mind, the Gemini Palette by Melt Cosmetics has everything the funky and eclectic loving Gemini could want in an eyeshadow palette, Melt Cosmetics, £44.36.
- With the fantastic range of shades in the Gemini My Sign Complete Eye Base palette you have everything you need to create a brilliant dual tone eye, perfect for your star sign, Revolution Beauty, £5.00.
- There’s so much duality going on with this fabulous Gemini Purple cork leather notebook that it has to be just for a Germini! Etsy, £21.00.
- Let the world know you’re a Gemini and proud with these lovely Gemini Stickers, Redbubble, £1.68.
- The white and black design of this Gemini Wooden Bookmark stands out against the beautiful wooden background, appealing to your sign’s mix and match sense of style, Etsy, £4.12.
- Brimming with vibrant shades this Gemini Zodiac Journal Notebook is just what every Gemini needs in their stationery collection, The Book Depository, £4.13.
- The contrasting colours of this Gemini Notebook might be too much for other star signs, but for a Gemini it’s right up your alley, Juniqe, £7.95.
- This adorable version of the usual Gemini twins features two bears and is available as a Laptop Skin, Redbubble, £18.00.
- Simple and super cheery this Beech wood Zodiac Keychain is fabulous for an Gemini, Etsy, £4.67.
- Keep your keys safe with these two munchkins on this adorable Chibi Zodiac Gemini keychain, Etsy, £8.24.
- Gemini’s are known for being mischievous and no one’s more mischievous than a cat, so this Gemini Cat Mug is right up their alley, Etsy, £12.00.
- Funky, bright colours and cute kitties? What’s not to love with this Funny Cat Gemini Horoscope T-Shirt, Redbubble, £25.99.
- Learn all about your star sign and what’s in store for you this year with this book of Gemini 2018 horoscopes, The Book Depository, £6.91.
- This eclectic and funky Gemini Astrology Totebag will capture any Gemini’s eye and also features astrology information on the other side, Etsy, £23.69.
- A beautiful gift for the Gemini in your life, this Personalised Horoscope Constellation Jewellery Box could easily be painted in the bright colours they love so much, Not on the High Street, £50.00.
- So much detail and flare in this Gemini Cosmic Constellation Dreamcatcher, Gemini’s are also sure to be enchanted with the added sparkle brought to it by the three quartz crystals, Etsy, £34.75.
- Once again two styles meet in this Formations Gemini Zodiac Mug in White/Gold making it a wonderful gift for the mix and match loving Gemini, Bed, Bath & Beyond, £4.85.
Over to You
Are you a Gemini or do you have a Gemini woman in your life?
Is there anything here or on the pinterest board that caught your eye?
Have you ever bought a zodiac specific gift for someone?
Let me know in the comments!
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.
Unique Bloggers Group
Unique Bloggers is a Facebook group created to help small niche and multi-niche bloggers find a place together and help their blogs grow without being drowned out by the larger niches of beauty, lifestyle, travel and parenting. We offer daily promotion threads, resources and discussions to help you promote your blog in a fun and friendly environment.
Come on over, check us out and see if we can help you grow your blog!