After the less than inspiring transparency of diamonds last month I was looking forward to the vibrant and lush shades of green that make up May’s birthstone Emerald! Emerald can range from a bright green to a forest green, and even slightly darker. As we’ve got Peridot coming up in a few months (August) I had to be super careful not to overlap so I’ve stuck to deep greens of a cooler shade, forest greens and very few khaki greens. The pinterest board features items and colour palettes that cover all these shades, as well as gold, peach, navy and purple.
The Birthstone series will be exploring the world of birth stones and creating a pinterest mood board filled with style ideas related to that month’s birthstone and related colours. There will be women’s fashion, jewellery, make up, accessories, colour palettes and some home decor items thrown in too. This series will be posted on the third Saturday of every month.
- Emerald Necklace and Earring set by MarvelousHandmades.
- Raw Emerald Bracelets by CrystalFireBird.
- 18ct Gold Plated Silver Emerald Diamond Earrings from Argos.
- 9ct White Gold Emerald and 0.10ct Diamond Bracelet from Argos.
- Kagem Zambian Emerald (Ovl) Solitaire Ring in Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver from TJC.
- Silver & 9ct Yellow Gold Created Emerald & Diamond Earrings from H.Samuel.
Emeralds are gorgeous, but sometimes a little too expensive so here you’ll find a selection of jewellery using green crystals and glass gems.
- Mint Green Rope Charm Necklace from TK Maxx.
- Black Velvet Choker by MidnightVision.
- Green Stone Set Ring from Dorothy Perkins.
- Swarovski Crystal Earrings and Necklace set by Silvercrystalscouk.
- Savannah Disco Bracelets Pack from Accessorize.
- Tassel Pendant Necklace from Forever 21.
- Blue Buds. View it here on Pinterest.
- Teacup Colours. View it here on Pinterest.
- Saffron. View it here on Pinterest.
- White Narcissus. View it here on Pinterest.
- Emerald Hues. View it here on Pinterest.
- Branching Colour. View it here on Pinterest.
- Poplin Bow Shorts from George at Asda.
- Tailored Suit Jacket from Topshop.
- Satin Zip-Front Blouse from Forever 21.
- Floral Satin Souvenir Jacket from Forever 21.
- Boden Green Alba Top from Next.
- Gothic Sweetheart Corset by CurvyGirlsClothes.
- Emerald Draped One Shoulder Dress from TK Maxx.
- Jeseme Green Sequin Front Bodycon Dress from Pretty Little Thing.
- Short Floral Dress from La Redoute.
- Emerald Silk Cocktail Dress – Made to Order by alexandrakingdesign.
- Phase Eight Collection 8 Shannon Layered Full Length Dress from Next.
- Nola Shorter Length Parrot Maxi Dress from Monsoon.
- Lost Ink Maci Green Mid Heeled Sandals from ASOS.
- Daisy Street Green Snake Print Heeled Ankle Boots from ASOS.
- Mint Floral Platform Court Heels from TK Maxx.
- Reebok Black & Green LX8500 Trainers from TK Maxx.
- Boden Green Angelica T-Bar Heel from Next.
- Emerald Dragon Heels by TheElusiveRabbit.
- Hair Clip with Emerald Beads by CopperStreetStudios.
- Emerald green, white and gold flower hair piece by FernandAvery.
- Faux Leather Ribbon Floppy Hat from Forever 21.
- Cactus Faux Leather Crossbody bag from Forever 21.
- Green Oversized Square Sunglasses from TK Maxx.
- Green Rucksack from Next.
- Emerald Nails by Polilish.
- Cuprum Texture Nail Art by Manicurity.
- Fir Coat Nail Polish by ilnpbrand.
- May Birthstone Emerald Nail Polish by Jackschula.
- Nails Short Square Deep Green from Superdrug.
- NCLA Blue Exotica Nail Wraps from Pretty Little Thing.
- Butter London Eyeshadow Duo Palm Paradise from Beauty Bay.
- Coloured Rain Eyeshadow from Beauty Bay.
- Pressed eyeshadow palette – May Birthstone – Emerald by BreakingBeautyShop.
- Barry M Dazzle Dust Bright Emerald 72 from Superdrug.
- Emerald Green Matte Liquid Lipstick by Aromi.
- Concrete Minerals Living Dead Mineral Eyeshadow from Pretty Little Thing.
- Emerald and Copper Notebook by Elisabeth Fredriksson.
- Birthstone Collection: Emerald Notebook by Portico Designs.
- Deep Emerald Green in Flight 3D Wall Butterflies by MyButterflyLove.
- Emerald Green Mouse Mittens by evefashion.
- Parker Urban Premium green fountain pen from Paperchase.
- Queen of Green plant pot from Paperchase.
What do you think; is emerald a birthstone you think you could style? Is emerald a bit too vibrant for you, or do you prefer the lushness of the colour?
I hope you’ve found something you like in this post, and if not there’s plenty more on the pinterest board! I’ll be adding a few more things to the board from time to time so don’t forget to follow it. If you have something you think I should add, especially if it’s something you’ve created let me know!
Share this post!
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.