I didn’t get a chance to do anything specific for May 4th aka Star Wars day, so naturally I had to devote this weeks Sharing Saturday to my favourite fandom 🙂 So I’ve hunted the web and found you 20 amazing Star Wars Tops for women to help all you geeky girls strut love for a Galaxy Far Far Away in style!
- Universe Battle T-Shirt from Absolute Cult.
- Crossed Lightsabres T-Shirt from Absolute Cult.
- Darth Vader Rock Poster T-Shirt from Absolute Cult.
- Death Star Moon Phases T-Shirt from Absolute Cult.
- Force Awakens Rey Silhouette Sublimation T-Shirt from Absolute Cult.
- Rogue One – Geo Rebel Sweatshirt from EMP.
- I’m the Droid You’re Looking For Top from EMP.
- R2-D2 Sketch T-Shirt from EMP.
- Cute Chewbacca T-Shirt from Superhero Stuff.
- Don’t Call me Princess T-Shirt from Superhero Stuff.
- Stained Glass R2-D2 Tank from Superhero Stuff.
- Rose Gold Star Wars Logo Sweater from Superhero Stuff.
- Cute Ewok Long-Sleeved Top from Superhero Stuff.
- Cantina Band T-Shirt from Her Universe.
- Ewok Hooded Tank Top from Her Universe.
- Fearless Rey T-Shirt from Her Universe.
- Don’t Mess with a Princess T-Shirt from Character.com.
- The Empire Strikes Back T-Shirt from Impericon.
- Vintage Rogue Flame Trooper T-Shirt from Think Geek.
- Ahsoka T-Shirt from Think Geek.
See anything you want to add to your wardobe? What one is your favourite? As always, let me know in the comments 🙂
Share this post!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did please consider sharing it on social media using the nifty buttons at the top of the post <3
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.