Bookmarks, those wonderful, bright and colourful things that help save your page – and if you’re me, you can never ever find when you need them. Doesn’t stop me collecting them though! I’m always on the look out for new ones, especially quirky and intricate ones. Here is a selection of my best finds from etsy to help you save your place in style!
- Personalised Map Bookmark by LilandJill, £12.04.
- Leather celtic knot and ivy bookmarks by LeatherDesignCraft, £4.40.
- Bronze Metal Peacock Bookmark by BijouxMalou, £9.20.
- Crochet Mouse Bookmark by MoniqueBoutigueMB, £8.50.
- Felt Flower Bookmark by LoveMaude, £12.87.
- Gothic Rose Bookmark by TataniaRosa, £6.29.
- Flower Shepherds Hook Bookmark by ElfRenee, £8.04.
- Dreamcatcher Magnetic Bookmark by PurelyChicDesigns, £4.02.
- Groot and Dancing Groot Bookmark set by Magicbookmarks, £5.39.
- Gold Dragon Bookmark by PNLJewelryDesigns, £9.65.
I’ll need to get my own bookmarks together (if I can find them) and share them with you all sometime! Do you prefer the standard rectangle card style bookmark or do you prefer other styles? Maybe you’re like me and pick the bookmark on it’s own design rather than format. Let me know in the comments!
Support Just Geeking By
If you enjoyed this content please consider helping to support my blog. You can do this in multiple ways (click here to find out how!) or by donating via Ko-Fi to help me reach my current goal.
Unique Bloggers Group
Unique Bloggers is a Facebook group created to help small niche and multi-niche bloggers find a place together and help their blogs grow without being drowned out by the larger niches of beauty, lifestyle, travel and parenting. We offer daily promotion threads, resources and discussions to help you promote your blog in a fun and friendly environment.
Come on over, check us out and see if we can help you grow your blog!